Each entry in this reading list has a set of keywords and catchphrases to summarise content in book and assist in navigating this very long page. For books, OCLC numbers are provided for searching for local library versions in WorldCat. Internet Archive controlled-access lending links also provided where available.
This list has become far too long to read comfortably on one page, so I have split it across multiple pages.
- Democratisation and political systems
- Fascism and the radical right – its causes and consequences
- Relationship between media and politics
- Manufactroversies, moral panics, and conspiracy theories
- Trade unionism
- Social democracy
- Police and law enforcement
Links labelled “NLA” link to the National Library of Australia catalogue where online version can be accessed by Australian residents with a free library card. The NLA links will not work unless you are already signed in on the Library’s e-Resources site.
Links labelled “preprint” or “post-print”[?] are links to pre-publication versions of the respective works that have been published elsewhere online by the authors.